POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1 : Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #2 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #2
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Nov 2006 05:10:00
Message: <web.456ab90288cc0edaf1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> This is version #2
>
> Thomas

I like the second one better. The broken ground in the first is too even in
depth and does not look real (?).
I think that you have captured the ambience of the painting but I would like
to see the greebles thingy higher in the sky. I also think that Kate should

it.
One other thing I noticed, I did a blink comparison of the two images and

Stephen